who we are
Noor Trading is involved in the import and export of
raw materials and a wide range of intermediate
products for the ceramic industries
We offer a range of ceramic raw materials at very affordable prices and have a flexible and responsive business with customer and supplier collaboration at the core of its business model.
We are one of the leading firms engaged in supplying superior quality ceramic raw materials. We offer a range of quality products starting from aluminium oxide to sodium tripolyphosphate granular.
We endeavour to find the best quality material in the market with the lowest price possible from our suppliers around the world. By working directly with these suppliers enabling us to source top quality material.
We supply the highest quality raw materials
for the Ceramic Industries which are used in
the manufacture of ceramics, tiles and glaze.
Ceramic Raw Materials Supplier since 2009
Noor Trading was established by the Director Mr Payam Shemirani in Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates in 2009 to supply the local and the Middle East market with raw materials for the ceramic industries.
We endeavour to supply our clients with the highest quality materials available in the market.
- Aluminium Oxide, CAS Number: 1344-28-1
- Barium Carbonate, CAS Number: 513-77-9
- Borax Pentahydrate 99.9%, CAS Number: 12179-04-3
- Borax Decahydrate 99.9%, CAS Number: 1303-96-4
- Boric Acid Granular (Low Sulphate) 99.9% min, CAS Number: 10043-35-3
- Potassium Carbonate (Technical Grade) 99% min, CAS Number: 584-08-7
- Potash Feldspar (K-Feldspar), Rock or Powder
- Zirconium Silicate (5 micron and 325 mesh), CAS Number: 10101-52-7
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate Granular (Technical Grade) 94% min, CAS Number: 7758-29-4